FIRST PIONEERS FEDERAL CREDIT UNION
Checking Account Promotion Drawing Official Rules
- Eligibility: No purchase or obligation necessary to participate and win. All participants must be 18 years of age or older at time of contest participation. Employees of FIRST PIONEERS FEDERAL CREDIT UNION, their immediate families (spouses, parents, children and siblings, and each of their respective spouses), and members of the household of such individuals are not eligible to register for the contest.
- How To Enter the Contest: This offer is only valid for new accounts opened with FIRST PIONEERS FEDERAL CREDIT UNION from October 1, 2020 to December 1, 2020. Offer not valid with existing accounts. Open any account by December 1, 2020 for automatic entry. Limit of one entry per account. Open any account plus a checking account by December 1, 2020 for two entries. The Primary account owner will be the contest entrant.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY: To enter the contest without entry, a 3×5 index card postmarked by November 18, 2020, with your name, address & phone number to: FIRST PIONEERS FEDERAL CREDIT UNION, P.O. Box 80799, Lafayette, LA 70899. Limit one entry per person.
FIRST PIONEERS FEDERAL CREDIT UNION will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or illegible entries or for failure to receive entries. All entries become property of FIRST PIONEERS FEDERAL CREDIT UNION and none will be returned. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted shall be determined by FIRST PIONEERS FEDERAL CREDIT UNION in its sole discretion, and FIRST PIONEERS FEDERAL CREDIT UNION reserves the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with, violating, or abusing any aspect of the contest.
- Contest Entry Requirements: In the event FIRST PIONEERS FEDERAL CREDIT UNION, in its sole discretion, determines that any Entry contains content that does not comply with these Official Rules or does not otherwise comply with regulatory guidelines, FIRST PIONEERS FEDERAL CREDIT UNION reserves the right to disqualify the entry. Account must be in good standing at the time of the drawing.
- Determining the Winner: A FIRST PIONEERS FEDERAL CREDIT UNION employee will select at random one Grand Prize Winner from all entries received on December 4, 2020. You do not have to be present to win.
- Prizes: Grand Prize: $750 cash (or cash equivalent). Federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner.
A FIRST PIONEERS FEDERAL CREDIT UNION employee will call the prize winner and the prize winner will be called up to five times during regular business hours at number provided on entry form. Failure to reach winner during these calls may result in disqualification of winner, forfeiture of his or her interest in all prizes, and selection of a substitute winner drawn from the drum. Winner will be required to visit FIRST PIONEERS FEDERAL CREDIT UNION, located at NEW IBERIA BRANCH IN NEW IBERIA, LA in person, during regular business hours within seven (7) days of being notified to claim prizes by providing proof of eligibility for prize won and completing and signing an affidavit of eligibility and a liability and publicity release. Failure of any Winner to timely visit the above FIRST PIONEERS FEDERAL CREDIT UNION office in person and sign and return any required affidavit and release, or to claim a prize or comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, will result in drawing Winner’s disqualification and the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize. Winners may waive their right to receive prizes. Prizes are non-assignable and nontransferable. No substitutions allowed by winner. Prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and the FIRST PIONEERS FEDERAL CREDIT UNION reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value.
- Participation. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Contest. Except where prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes winner’s consent to the publication of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation the Internet, or further compensation. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of the FIRST PIONEERS FEDERAL CREDIT UNION.