TO REPORT A LOST OR STOLEN CARD:
First Pioneers Federal Credit Union has a great ATM program and debit card program. The program is called Cajun Cash (R) and it is available to all members at no cost. Again, we have put a lot of thought into the program and it is uniquely designed for First Pioneers Federal Credit Union members. What are the details of the Cajun Cash (R) program?
- Members with checking accounts qualify for the debit card. Transactions using the card are taken directly from the checking account.
- Members without checking accounts qualify for the ATM card. Transactions using the ATM card are taken directly from their savings account.
- There is no annual fee for either card. There is no monthly fee, either.
- There is no per transaction fee. In fact, regular debit card use is a way to reduce some checking account fees.
- Both cards are honored at any ATM that honors Pulse, Cirrus, MPACT and CU24 systems. Most ATM units have a nominal terminal fee.
- THERE ARE NO TERMINAL FEES AT First Pioneers Federal Credit Union ATM MACHINES. The debit card is also a Visa card that is honored wherever Visa is honored.
- The debit card is honored at essentially all point of sale terminals. Most merchants with point of sale terminals do not charge a terminal fee and most allow additional cash back above the cost of the goods purchased.
- First Pioneers Federal Credit Union ATM units are located at the main office and inside Stuller Settings.
Just click on applications to get your free Cajun Cash (R) card. You should get your card within 7-10 days.
PLEASE NOTE IF YOU HAVE A LOAN WITH US, AND ARE DELINIQUENT 10 DAYS OR MORE, YOUR DEBIT AND ATM CARD PRIVILEGES WILL BE SUSPENDED UNTIL LOAN IS CURRENT.